I am back with another review. I want to apologize for being MIA, with school and work I have been super busy. I wanted to come on quickly to do a review on the Morphe 350 Matte palette that I purchased a couple of weeks ago. This palette retails for $22.99 on the Morphe website and it is gorgeous. They also have the shimmer version for the same price, and if you like you can get them both together for only $43.99. I am not a big shimmer girl, so I opted for the matte one instead.
- The colors are very pigmented. The color payoff is simply amazing
- You cannot beat that price. Mac, MUG and ABH single shadows are about $12 a piece, so $22.99 is a steal
- Packaging is great for a palette that size. It’s easy to travel with and to store
- I fell like you can do so many different looks with this one palette. There are great transition shades, great lid shades, and even for a smokey look.
- I really don’t have anything bad to say about the palette except for the fact that a lot of the colors are very similar. I think some of the colors the palette could have done without.
I think if you are a beginner and you are looking for easy simple looks, this is a great palette to start with. you will find transition shades, lid shades. If you want to go for a smokey look you can do so with this palette, daytime looks as well. If you have this palette, please comment down below and tell me how you like it.